What is a Google Certified Publishing Partner?
The Google Certified Publishing Partner program aims to select and certify the most helpful and trustworthy companies that help online publishers. It evolved from the Google Certified AdSense program that came before it (that now has been discontinued).
Is Ezoic a Google Certified Publishing Partner?
Yes! Ezoic is the first and only automated website testing company to be selected and certified by Google Adsense to be become a Google Certified Publishing Partner.
Why was Ezoic selected?
Ezoic was selected for two reasons. The first is the amazing results that Adsense publishers see from using our machine learning platform to increase revenue, ensure Google policy compliance, and our ability to consider UX metrics (like bounce rate) in all that we do. The second is that we are extremely knowledgeable about online advertising and AdSense in particular; our team has been working and developing technologies in this space for decades. The people that work at Ezoic are some of the most well-respected in the world.
What does Ezoic do for Publishers?
Ezoic provides a testing platform for publishers. Using the Ezoic platform, you can test both ad positions and new layouts of your website to maximum revenue and improve user experience. Here is a list of the benefits:
- Test thousands of ad positions and combinations on both your own website layout or on new layouts – you earn more than double on average.
- Test new layouts to improve user experience (time on site, bounce rate, pageviews / visit)
- Improved user experience often leads to improved search rankings and traffic.
- Test new layouts and ads on all devices so you get amazing experiences on mobile phones and tablets
- A faster website. We use all the best practices to speed up your website. We have servers in 4 data centers around the world and use a CDN in 28 locations. No changes to your website required.
The different between a Google Certified Publishing Partner & other “Google Certified Partners”?
Google is one of the largest companies in the world and, as such, they have a lot of programs in place. You’ll likely run in to companies claiming to be Google Ad Exchange Partners, Google DFP Partners or Google Registered Partners. In most cases, this is companies that have access to various Google products (like Ad Exchange) and are trying to cause confusion. Google Certified Publishing Partners are vetted in detail by Google for best practices in their fields and tested for expertise with Google solutions. The only way to verify whether a company is a real Google Certified Publishing Partner is to visit the Google Certified Publishing Partner website.
How hard is it to get started?
Ezoic is a technology layer that goes in between your site and visitors. It takes less than 5 minutes to get started and you can turn it on/off instantly. You can get started by clicking the button below.