A Core Web Vitals Performance Toolset
Leap provides everything from optimization features to diagnostics so that websites can pass Core Web Vitals.
- Optimize code, ads, server response, and media
- See actions to take with your host or CDN
- Compare your site technology to fast sites
- Visualize where pages aren’t passing Core Web Vitals
- Evaluate technologies on your site that slow it down
Fast Facts: Leap = Free
1.) Ezoic is replacing our Site Speed Accelerator (and paid “+” features) with Leap
2.) Ezoic Leap is completely free when using Ezoic Monetization (using Ezoic to serve ads)
3.) Leap is a robust toolset that includes everything sites need to pass Core Web Vitals
4.) Innovations to the NEW Ezoic Cloud mean ads are Core Web Vital friendly
5.) Any paid Site Speed subscriptions still active will be refunded or canceled automatically
(Read our full product announcement here)
Ready For Leap? Get Started Now
– Leap is being rolled out now and will be globally-available to all Ezoic Monetization users prior to Google’s official Page Experience update timeline.
– Customers can use the form below to be part of the rollout and allow Ezoic to begin helping you make your site Core Web Vital Ready Using Leap.
One Platform To Optimize It All
Use Ezoic Leap To Diagnose, Optimize, and Solve Website Performance Issues
Allow visitors to load pages instantly by using Ezoic Cloud to serve NEW Core Web Vital Friendly Ads via our lightning fast server-side Ezoic Edge technology.
Solve Unsolvable Issues
Ads Served Without Ezoic Cloud
Ezoic Cloud Serving Ads From Ezoic Edge
Core Web Vital Friendly Ads From Ezoic Cloud
Sites using Ezoic Cloud integration are now automatically upgraded to our enhanced server-side ad delivery that works seamlessly with Leap.
- Ads that pass Core Web Vitals
- Fastest ad-rendering available
- Built-in to Ezoic’s ad monetization
- Passing scores for real people, not just tools
Save Money By Using A Single Toolset
Plugins, non-specific server features, and scripts on pages is not how sites should optimize Core Web Vitals
- Features that harmonize and work together
- No other speed tools, plugins, or features needed
- Remove unnecessary and expensive tech
- Includes tools that make optimizing easy
- Monitor and adjust your site the way Google measures it
- Evaluate plain-language recommendations
Improve Core Web Vitals & Visitor Experiences
A good “score” on a page speed test in Lighthouse or PageSpeed Insights may still not mean getting passing Core Web Vitals in field data (what Google uses in their Page Experience measurements).
- Leap provides tools to ensure passing field data
- See what other sites are doing to pass Core Web Vitals
- Identify where pages fail Core Web Vitals
- Deliver spectacular experiences to readers
“Leap has helped me Pass Core Web Vitals while improving my site’s performance and my visitor experience. They put a lot of work into making Leap a stellar product.”
Quick FAQ For Ezoic Leap
Below are answers to questions that will help publishers plan for Ezoic Leap.
Leap will be ready and available for all sites to use prior to Google’s Page Experience update.
Will sites have to pay to access any Leap features?
No. Ezoic Leap will be free to Ezoic Monetization users. Sites using Leap that ARE NOT showing ads from Ezoic’s Ad Tester can use Leap free for up to 500,000 pageviews.
What will happen to Ezoic’s Site Speed Accelerator?
We are replacing the Site Speed Accelerator with Leap when Leap launches.
What will happen to sites using the Site Speed Accelerator?
Any and all features available inside the Site Speed Accelerator will be available and enhanced, so any sites using these features will automatically have Leap enabled for them with applicable features turned on for them.
What will happen to those using paid Site Speed Accelerator+ features?
Sites using paid “+” features will no longer need to pay when Leap launches and will simply have reoccurring charges canceled. Any customers paying annually will be offered a prorated refund, or the option to be credited for new products or services in the future. Any “+” features used will be turned on when Leap is launched.
How will Ezoic Leap be different from the Site Speed Accelerator?
Leap is designed to help publishers get passing Core Web Vitals and better website performance metrics. While previous speed technology available from Ezoic focused on features that allowed sites fast load times and scores, we found websites needed direction, insight, and help taking action as badly as they needed these features.
Leap is an entire toolset built to identify what is causing poor performance metrics and load times and deliver both the technology and information to improve it.
Leap will allow sites to compare their speeds and technologies to fast sites using Ezoic, and will provide data on everything from hosts to CMS technologies that will allow sites to identify potentially faster alternatives.
I use WordPress, what will I need to use or do to ensure Leap works for my site?
In most cases, Leap will mean getting more out of less. WordPress sites have become used to using plugins and host settings to improve load times. Leap provides a far more universal and sophisticated solution that generally means getting rid of plugins and unnecessary tech/features (and probably saving a lot of money!