Why is Ezoic is a great place to work
Ezoic is an award-winning VC-backed startup that provides sophisticated machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions to online publishers. We are a Certified Google partner that works with some of the largest websites on the internet.
Our industry-leading and award-winning platform allows publishers to automatically optimize and run multivariate tests on their websites to increase ad revenue and improve user experiences.
Ezoic’s HQ is located in Carlsbad, CA with remote offices in the UK and Canada. We employee over 30 team members and have been a profitable organization since 2015.
As for culture, our office environment is relaxed, casual, and fun (Xbox, Ping-pong, arcade, and more), but hard working.We are continuing to grow each month and offer our employees rare autonomy over their schedules. We focus on data-driven execution with no bureaucracy, politics, or anything else that doesn’t make sense.
We want a fast-learning developer who is anxious to learn on their feet and help our team continue their innovative progress in this industry. If you’re the type of person that wants to jump in and start getting stuff done, you’re the one!
Responsibilities include: Designing, coding, debugging and optimizing both frontend and backend. You will work on the implementation of our core product with new customers, working on internal and external reporting, interfaces and features; as well as working to improve our automated content display systems.
The products you will work on: At the core, our technology takes existing code or content, parses it to understand it (what each element is, what it relates to and where it belongs) and then is able to recreate that into thousands of layouts, placements, and designs on all devices (desktop, tablet, mobile web, native mobile apps).
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.S. Computer Science or related (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- Experience with at least one of: GOLOANG / Swift / Java / or PHP
- Experience with AJAX, HTML and CSS.
- Web application development experience.
More about Ezoic
Ezoic is an inaugural member of the Google Certified Publishing Partner Program. This means we work closely with Google to help websites optimize their ad revenue. We actually have won awards directly from Google for the artificial intelligence that we’ve built. Cool, right?!?
Our technology reaches tens of millions of people every month and adoption is growingly quickly. Ezoic is a technology-first company. The CEO is a developer by trade and our developers are given all the tools required to succeed. As an example, quad monitor setups are standard.
The Ezoic Platform:
Our platform is essentially made up of 4 parts:
- A large data store (primarily Redshift) that tracks everything imaginable about user interactions with content.
- A machine learning / decision layer (tensorflow, sklearn, python & custom written in Go (golang)) that analyzes all that data.
- A decision / adaptation layer that takes the insights and actions upon them by changing what content / ads / features are displayed when, to who and how. (Primarily written in Go / Swift (iOS) / Java )
- A reporting system and series of “apps” that provide various functionality and presents what we are doing to our customers. (MySQL / PHP / Go)
We are a small team, so there are opportunities to work on all aspects of our platform depending on your interests and skills. We want you to be successful here and will ensure that our smart people are working on things that they find meaningful.
How to apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com
Sales and Customer Service Representative
Who are we looking for?
Someone who is excited to learn and looking to contribute to the product and the company. We want someone who will grow with us, wants to contribute, and is a real go-getter. The ideal candidate will have an analytical background and have the ability to use data to analyze situations. You’ll be both smart and excited to learn. You are quick on the uptake, listen well, and you love to dig into the numbers. Must be a problem-solver and someone who’s looking for and excited about a challenge.
About the Job…
The position involves communicating with website owners. You’ll need empathy, persistence, focus and the ability to reassure them through the testing process. The position involves helping them understand the product, signing up, answering any queries they may have and supporting them in the early days of them using the platform.
Specific tasks include:
- Contacting website owners via our in-house automated lead generation system.
- Working with the people you’ve contacted to help them understand the product and answer their questions.
- Assist new customers with signup and technical setup.
- Address any customer support issues in the first month after they start.
- Assist the Customer Team with the writing of knowledge base articles and contributing to marketing efforts generally.
This is a full time position at our Head Office in Carlsbad, San Diego, USA.
How to apply:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org