Select An Ezoic Office Near You: We’re currently hiring for a number of exciting roles across multiple teams at Ezoic. You can learn more about each Ezoic working environment using the navigation below. Or, see all open roles below.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Ezoic is a Google award-winning, VC-backed startup that provides sophisticated machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions to online publishers. We are a Google Certified Partner that works with some of the largest websites on the internet (you probably see our technology on the websites you visit all of the time).
Our industry-leading artificial intelligence platform allows publishers to automatically optimize and run multivariate tests on their websites to increase ad revenue and improve user experiences.
Ezoic’s HQ is in Carlsbad, CA with offices in the UK and Canada. We employ approximately 100 team members and have been a growing and profitable organization since 2015.
Our culture is casual and fun (Xbox, ping-pong, arcade, and more), but pragmatic and hard working. We are continuing to grow each month and offer our employees rare autonomy over their schedules. We focus on data-driven execution with no bureaucracy, politics, or anything else that doesn’t make sense.
Ezoic is a growing company with responsible management principles that has been able to successfully navigate vast ecosystem and regulatory changes by positioning our technology and customers first.
(Carlsbad Office) Software Engineer
Learn more about this role
We want a fast-learning developer who is anxious to learn on their feet and help our team continue their innovative progress in this industry. If you’re the type of person that wants to jump in and start getting stuff done, you’re the one!
Responsibilities include: Designing, coding, debugging and optimizing both frontend and backend. You will work on the implementation of our core product with new customers, working on internal and external reporting, interfaces and features; as well as working to improve our automated content display systems.
The products you will work on: At the core, our technology takes existing code or content, parses it to understand it (what each element is, what it relates to and where it belongs) and then is able to recreate that into thousands of layouts, placements, and designs on all devices (desktop, tablet, mobile web, native mobile apps).
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.S. Computer Science or related (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- Experience with at least oneof: GOLANG / Swift / Java / or PHP
- Experience with AJAX,HTMLand CSS.
- Web application development experience.
More about Ezoic
Ezoic is an inaugural member of the Google Certified Publishing Partner Program. This means we work closely with Google to help websites optimize their ad revenue. We actually have won awards directly from Google for the artificial intelligence that we’ve built. Cool, right?!?
Our technology reaches tens of millions of people every month and adoption is growingly quickly. Ezoic is a technology-first company. The CEO is a developer by trade and our developers are given all the tools required to succeed. As an example, quad monitor setups are standard.
The Ezoic Platform:
Our platform is essentially made up of 4 parts:
- A large data store (primarily Redshift) that tracks everything imaginable about user interactions with content.
- A machine learning / decision layer (tensorflow, sklearn, python & custom written in Go (golang)) that analyzes all that data.
- A decision / adaptation layer that takes the insights and actions upon them by changing what content / ads / features are displayed when, to who and how. (Primarily written in Go / Swift (iOS) / Java )
- A reporting system and series of “apps” that provide various functionality and presents what we are doing to our customers. (MySQL / PHP / Go)
We are a small team, so there are opportunities to work on all aspects of our platform depending on your interests and skills. We want you to be successful here and will ensure that our smart people are working on things that they find meaningful.
How to apply:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(All Offices) Business Development Manager
Learn more about this role
About the Role:
As a Business Development Executive, you will drive business growth by acquiring new publishers to the Ezoic platform and nurturing existing customers. This role involves interacting with website owners and Publisher’s leadership teams. You communicate with confidence and will need empathy, persistence, focus and the ability to reassure all stakeholders through the artificial intelligence adoption process. The position also involves educating publishers on the product and its value proposition, guiding the onboarding process, answering any queries publishers may have and supporting them in the early days of using the platform.
Specific tasks include:
- Contacting website owners via our in-house automated lead generation system and other methods.
- Educating prospects on Ezoic’s benefits and how they fit the prospect’s needs and goals
- Assist new customers with onboarding and technical setup
- Address any customer support issues in the first month after they start
- Analyze Performance and provide data driven insights to customers using various tools
- Contribute to Ezoic’s ongoing development in various functions including product development, marketing, operations, support, partnerships and more
Ideal Candidate for the role:
You’re naturally curious and excited about learning and improving. You have a long term view and look for opportunities to contribute to Ezoic’s growth and development. The ideal candidate is a hungry high-energy go getter, great communicator with exceptional analytical ability to translate data into actions and results. You excel at building relationships, listen well and must be a problem-solver. Finally, challenges for you are opportunities and excitement.
Desired Skills / Experience:
– University or college degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or an acceptable combination of education and work experience.
– 1-2 years of Sales/customer facing experience (preferralby in Digital Publishing or online advertising)
– Strong knowledge of the online advertising / online publishing spaces.
– Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals
– Experience with Google Analytics – a plus
– Enthusiastic, positive and energized
– Exceptional communication abilities, written and verbal
– Team first approach
– Ability to think strategically about complex issues, driving thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
How to apply:
Send applications and resumes to email@example.com with the Subject: Business Development