Access Now Affiliate
EZOIC ACCESS NOW AFFILIATE CONTEST SEPTEMBER 2022 OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on September 1, 2022, at 9:00 am. Pacific Time (“PT) through September 30, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. PT, log on to https://www.ezoic.com/access-now-affiliate-contest/ (“Website”) and follow the on-screen entry instructions (e.g., sign up for Ezoic’s affiliate program and refer other publishers to Ezoic using your unique referral link). Fill in all required information. You may enter only once. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to all Ezoic Access Now publishers, 18 years of age and older as of the start date of the contest, except for employees of Ezoic and their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties“) and Content Refined, and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
4. JUDGING CRITERIA: The Ezoic “Access Now” member with the most referrals in the month of September 2022 will be the Grand Prize Winner and will be awarded a prize (content package) as set forth below. Refer others to the Ezoicplatform using your custom affiliate sign-up link. Complete the affiliate program overview and best practices courses in the course hub to learn how to refer others to Ezoic successfully. Potential winner(s) will be notified by email or phone and must sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and Publicity (where permitted) within 5 days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize(s) are the responsibility of the winner. By entering this contest, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this contest, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this contest or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this contest; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the contest, or announcement of the prize(s). If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the contest, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the contest, Sponsor reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this contest in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared and made by the name on the online entry form.
6. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a Content Refined 5,000-word content package, including a project manager to help with content strategy, keyword research and title creation, SEO optimization, and even publishing to your site with an approximate retail value of $536. Total prize value: $536. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by judging from among all remaining eligible entries.
7. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this contest and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this contest and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in San Diego, California. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this contest and these Official Rules, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You agree to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of California.
9. WINNERS LIST: Beginning on or about October 31, 2022, you may obtain the names of the prize winners by going to the Website.
10. SPONSOR: Ezoic Inc., 6023 Innovation Way Ste 200, Carlsbad, California 92009.