Community Top Performer Contest
From December 15, 2021, to December 31, 2021, Ezoic publishers are eligible to apply to be Community Top Performers for the chance to win a grand prize of 50% of their January revenue and co-branded Ezoic merchandise with their website logo. To be considered for Community Top Performer, fill out the required entry form and select which community you are a member of by December 31, 2021, by 11:59 p.m. PDT. Ezoic is looking for publishers who have demonstrated traffic and revenue growth since joining Ezoic. In your entry, share why you think you should be considered an Ezoic top performer from your community.
One winner will be selected from each participating community. Ezoic will select winners based on entries and demonstrated site growth. Community leaders will announce the winner from their community on their platform on Monday, January 17. Each winner will be contacted by Ezoic to claim their award before January 19, 2021.
While each submission includes name, site domain, and a headshot or logo, Ezoic will keep this data anonymous and will not share it publicly without further expressed permission from the customer. The image submission is for prizes/award and other optional benefits to the selected winner should they choose to participate in perks, like press, etc.
- Must be a current Ezoic publisher
- If selected as Top Performer in your community, be willing to be identified as the winner inside the community (this DOES NOT require disclosure of your domain, real name, etc.). Acceptance can be done with your social media handle/forum username, first name only, or any other form that is mutually agreeable between yourself and the community organizer/lead.
- Must complete the form for the Community Top Performer entry and fill out every required field
Terms & Conditions:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The contest (“Community Top Performer”) begins during an expressed Promotion Period at launch and will continue for one month (12/15/2021 – 1/19/2022). It occurs in two phases: Entries will be considered from 12/15/2021 until 12/31/2021. Winners will be announced and notified 1/17/2022 until 1/19/2022.
The sponsor of this Contest is Ezoic (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Contest. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest. Sponsor may be reached by email at [email protected] during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: (the \”Entrant\”) must be 18 years or older to enter. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Contest is open to international entries.
1. One winner from each participating community will be awarded a bonus of 50% January earnings from the site in which their application was submitted. (Note: bonuses for this award will not exceed $1,000)
2. Prizes to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
3. TAXES: All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. The Sponsor is not held responsible for lost, tampered with, damaged or stolen prize after distribution to the Entrant.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period (12/15/2021 – 12/31/2021) by following the contest submission instructions as detailed.
5. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different social media accounts, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be announced by each participating community leader on 1/17/2022. Winners will be contacted by Ezoic to claim prize by 1/19/2022. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to respond to notification of prize.
7. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such an event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.