Publisher of the Year Contest
From December 15, 2021 to December 22, 2021, Ezoic publishers who have been customers for at least 6 months are invited to apply to be Publisher of the Year for the chance to win a grand prize of $5000. To be considered for Publisher of the Year, fill out the required entry form by December 22, 2021, by 5 p.m. PDT. Publishers that have shown significant growth and progress with Ezoic will be selected to have live Publisher Profiles that will be available to the public for voting – prior to our awards ceremony on January 18, 2022. Please note that not all entries will be selected as nominees for Publisher of the Year.
You will be notified if you are a confirmed nominee for Publisher of the Year and will be sent a link to your Publisher Profile page. The Publisher of the Year will be selected through a public voting process in early January, open to all our publishers and their respective audience. Limited to one vote per member and monitored by contest administrators. Voting will be available on our New Year Evolution page as well as individual Publisher Profile pages. The voting will close January 14, 2022. The winner will be announced during Ezoic’s Award Ceremony on January 18, 2022.
As part of the contest, you are required to have a Publisher Profile on our website in order for public voting to take place. A Publisher Profile tells us about how you’ve grown with Ezoic, your story with publishing, unique features that you employ on your site, and more. (You can view the other Publisher Profiles here to get an idea of what we’re looking for, however, we will use your submission and confirm information within Big Data Analytics to accurately depict your statistics within your profile.)
Each profile submission must include your name, your domain, a headshot or logo, a quote about how Ezoic has helped you grow, and features you use on your website. The form to enter can be found here.
- You must be a current Ezoic publisher who has been with Ezoic for a minimum of 6 months
- You must agree to share the name of your domain to appear on our website and disclose your full name
- You must complete the form for the Publisher Profile entry and fill out every required field
- Your Publisher Profile must be selected to be published on our website, advancing you to be a “nominee.” At this point, your profile can be voted on to be Publisher of the Year.
- Votes will be gathered through a voting process on both the New Year Evolution page as well as individual Publisher Profile pages.
- If you already have a Publisher Profile, you have met the requirements and are automatically nominated for Publisher of the Year.
Terms & Conditions:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The contest (“Publisher of the Year”) begins during an expressed Promotion Period at launch and will continue for one month (12/15/2021 – 1/15/2022). It occurs in two phases: Entries will be considered from 12/15/2021 until 12/22/2021. Nominees will be publicly voted upon from 1/3/2022 until 1/14/2022.
The sponsor of this Contest is Ezoic (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Contest. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest. Sponsor may be reached by email at [email protected] during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: (the \”Entrant\”) must be 18 years or older to enter. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Contest is open to international entries.
1. One grand prize winner will be awarded a $5000 USD cash prize.
2. Only one winner will be awarded. Prizes to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
3. TAXES: All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. The Sponsor is not held responsible for lost, tampered with, damaged or stolen prize after distribution to the Entrant.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period (12/15/2021 – 12/22/2021) by following the contest submission instructions as detailed.
5. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different social media accounts, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest.
6. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the Contest will be selected through a two-step process during the Promotion Period (12/15/2021 – 1/15/2022). First, we will decide which entries are featured on our site. Only those entries, which we will judge based on quality standards, will advance to be “nominees” and considered for public voting. The public voting will be conducted from 1/3/2022 until 1/14/2022. The Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be announced in a virtual awards ceremony at the conclusion of the contest, 1/18/2022. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any social accounts or messages from Ezoic.
8. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such an event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.