EZOIC = A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Our Newcastle-Upon-Tyne office is located in the historic Toffee Factory in the Ouseburn regeneration area.
We have loads of local pubs and cafes our team likes to socialize in, such as the Cycle Hub, The Kiln, Brinkburn Street and Tyne Bank breweries, Pitcher and Piano, The Tyne Bar and Cumberland Arms, and we are a few minutes walk to a climbing gym, Crossfit etc. Ouseburn Valley is a vibrant area, where you can enjoy local music and food events.
We are across the street from the Walker Road-Horatio Street Q3 Quaylink route bus stop and within 15 minutes of two metro stations, which connect to the wider Tyneside area and national rail services. Our office is also close to the national and local cycle routes and is only 15 minutes from Newcastle International Airport.
Inside our open and well-lit office, our team members work at sit-stand desks with multiple monitors. We have bean-to-cup coffee machines, snacks, and catered weekly lunches. In our separate recreation room, we have retro video games, VR headset, a dartboard, and a competition-size pool table as well as a chill out area with sofas and beanbags.
The O2 Metro Arena, iLife Centre, and Norman Foster-designed ‘The Sage’ concert and events hall are all really close by. The Metro Centre in Gateshead, has great shopping and St. James’ Park, home of the Premier League Newcastle United Football Club, is easy to get to from our office.
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne has the second-highest number of renovated Victorian accommodations outside of London and is also among the towns with the most sunshine and lowest rainfall in the UK. Many of our team members live within trendy nearby districts, such as Heaton, Sandyford, Gosforth, and Jesmond. Award-winning beaches, Northumberland National Park, and the Cheviot Hills are all within 20 minutes.
Ezoic is continuing to grow each month and offer our diverse group of team members real autonomy over their work and personal life. We focus on data-driven execution with no bureaucracy, office politics, or anything else that doesn’t make sense.
The following career opportunities are available in our Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK office, located in the Toffee Factory.
Publisher Success Manager
Learn more about this role
About the Role:
As a Publisher Success Manager, you will drive business success by growing relationships with Ezoic’s publishers. You’ll become a trusted advisor by providing data, insights, platform expertise, and exceptional customer support. You will persistently explore and uncover the business needs of publishers and understand how our range of products can grow their business. This role involves interacting with website owners and publishers as well as various stakeholders responsible for tactical execution. You communicate with confidence and will need empathy, persistence, focus, and passion for customer satisfaction. The position also involves educating publishers on our solutions and value propositions, and supporting them as needed.
- Manage and develop business relationships with Ezoic’s publishers
- Work with our business intelligence team to provide data-driven insights to publishers
- Present new opportunities and solutions based on customer needs and secure appropriate commitment
- Collate customer feedback and work with Ezoic’s leadership to prioritize product enhancements
- Work cross-functionally with sales, business intelligence, and product teams to develop comprehensive action plans
- Contribute to Ezoic’s ongoing development in various functions including product development, marketing, operations, support, partnerships, and more
Ideal Candidate for the Role:
You’re known to be LOVED by your customers. You excel at building relationships and know how to balance listening and educating. You’re naturally curious and excited about learning and improving. You have a long term view and look for opportunities to contribute to Ezoic’s growth and development. The ideal candidate is a problem-solver, great communicator, and has a strong analytical ability to translate data into actions and results. Finally, you view challenges as exciting opportunities.
Desired Skills / Experience:
– BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
– 1-2 years of sales/customer-facing experience including relationship management
– Ability to think strategically about complex issues, driving thoughtful recommendations and action plans
– Enthusiastic, positive, and energized
– Exceptional communication abilities, both written and verbal
– Team-first approach
Working at Ezoic:
If you’re looking for a place that focuses on data-driven execution with no bureaucracy, politics, or anything else that doesn’t make sense, Ezoic is the right place for you.
We strive to test, learn, and improve, continuously developing our technology and growing relationships with our platform users.
Our office environment is relaxed, casual, and fun, but hard-working. Benefits include base salary, commission structure, medical plan, 401K, flexible days-off schedule, and more.
Ezoic, a VC-backed Google Certified Publishing Partner, is an easy-to-use, yet incredibly sophisticated machine learning platform that allows digital publishers to automatically test content, layouts, and ads to enhance user experience and increase digital revenue. The Ezoic Ad Tester solution won the Google Business Innovation Award in 2016.
How to Apply:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title, Publisher Success Manager
Business Development Manager
Learn more about this role
About the Role:
The position involves contacting website owners, educating them on the product and why they need it, nurturing them and helping them manage problems as they arise. You’ll need to develop a deep knowledge of the system, have persistence and focus to onboard new website owners and empathy to reassure them through the testing process. You’ll communicate with confidence, focus and the ability to reassure all stakeholders through the artificial intelligence adoption process. You will support them in the early days and weeks using the platform, sometimes outside of office hours.
This post is full-time, based in Newcastle’s famous Toffee Factory office in the trendy Ouseburn regeneration area, and is open to those eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom.
Specific tasks include:
- Building a solid pipeline and book of business by contacting website owners via our in-house automated lead generation and CRM systems.
- Educating prospects on the benefits of testing.
- Explaining to experienced publishers why Ezoic’s method is better than their current setup.
- Adding value and developing publisher understanding by assisting with support queries.
- Assisting new publishers to interpret results and resolve any misconceptions.
- Feeding technical issues back to the technical team for swift resolution.
- Support team members with calls and onboarding publishers as required.
- Contribute to Ezoic’s ongoing development in various functions including product development, marketing, operations, support, partnerships and more
Ideal Candidate for the role:
You are smart, excited to learn and want your contributions and ideas to make a difference in this fast-growing company. You are probably a top-level graduate (or soon-to-be!) from a good university with an interest in launching your career in the tech sector. You may already have shown real success in previous/current sales type roles; in either case, you strive for excellence in all areas of your life.
You take the long-term view and look for opportunities to contribute to Ezoic’s growth and development. As a natural go-getter, great communicator with exceptional analytical ability to translate data into actions and results, you excel at building relationships, listen well and are a determined problem-solver, and are resilient under pressure.
In short, you see challenges as exciting opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills, are looking for something other than a regular 9-5 and want to buy into the rough and tumble of a mature tech start-up. You’re not a square, and you don’t belong in a cubicle!
Desired Skills / Experience:
- High Classification Degree from a good university, or an acceptable combination of education and work experience.
- 1-2 years of Sales/customer facing experience (preferably in Digital Publishing or online advertising)
- Knowledge of the online advertising / online publishing spaces.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals
- Experience with Google Analytics or other Publishing products is a plus
- Enthusiastic, positive and energized personality
- Exceptional communication abilities, written and verbal
- Team first approach
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues, driving thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
What’s in it for you?
- Great basic salary, plus uncapped commission plan (realistic first year OTE £35-40k)
- Shares Options
- Private medical insurance (after probationary period)
- Relaxed, flexible working environment as part of a smart, diverse team
- Recognized Google Qualifications
- Experience in a fast-growing industry sector
- Complete autonomy in how you approach your work
- Snacks/drinks/weekly staff lunches etc.
- Unlimited vacation (we believe in productivity not presenteeism – time away from your desk is not tracked – your results are!)
- Family- and dog-friendly environment!
How to apply:
Send applications and resumes to email@example.com with the Subject: Business Development